DJ For Your Day’s FAQ COVID19 Questions
During these unprecedented times we at DJ For Your Day are committed to you and your safety.
We are working with many couples, companies and multiple state guidelines to protect both our employees and customers.
If you have planned or are planning your 2020 wedding, private party or corporate event with us, here are some FAQ and answers below.
• Question: We need to reschedule or cancel our event due to COVID state laws, what do we do?
• Answer: No problem! We are honoring all rescheduling needs (schedule permitting) and cancellations at no cost.
• Question: What is the earliest we can book a DJ for our event?
• Answer: That said, we are booking reservations as early as June 2020 (state guidelines permitting)
• Question: What safety precautions will you be taking for your future events?
• Answer: DJ For Your Day is committed to providing a fully clean and disinfected approach to all our events moving forward. This means a rigorous equipment inspection wipe down pre and post set-up and breakdown. Hand sanitizers provided at all DJ booth locations for both DJs and guests as well as necessary masks where and when needed. Your safety is our number one concern.
We’ve received many questions but these are just a few of our most popular, if you have any additional questions or concerns don’t hesitate to reach out to
firstname.lastname@example.org or (802) 233-2386
Hang in there, we will get through this together and the dance floors will be packed again real soon we promise.
Until then, stay well and keep the music in your heart alive!